Become one of our Installation Technicians
We are always looking for people to take part in our paid training program located in Burnaby, B.C. This program will consist of a two part process; classroom learning and in the field training. The goal is to prepare individuals to work with/as field technicians. Centaur offers competitive compensation, and progressive advancement for those individuals who exhibit a will to learn new things.
Once in the field you will work towards with a project schedule and work package received from supervisor and/or project manager and maintain regular communication on the status and execution of the projects assigned.
- A positive attitude is a must!
- Quick learner and able to follow specific instructions.
- The ability to problem solve while working independently or as part of a team.
- Have a knack for working with your hands and willing to do what it takes to get a job done right.
- A vehicle is required for this position along with a valid driver’s license.
Candidates with construction experience and their own set of hand tools are preferred.
If you are interested in working in the specialized sports venue installations please submit your resume to HR@centaurproducts.com.